Friday, November 26, 2010

UrSpace - PARENTS

UrSpace - PARENTS

In addition to the syllabus you signed and returned with your student, I would like to provide you with some more in depth information regarding the techniques and content of the course. Please feel free to visit the websites below if you wish to learn more about the teaching techniques I use in the classroom and why I use them. I have been teaching for nearly ten years and I have found these techniques to be extremely effective and engaging. I am however, a lifelong learner, and I am constantly investigating ways to make the class even more effective, engaging and fun. I truly believe it is the responsibility of the teacher to evolve with the content and technology. This approach will prepare your student for the world he/she will live and work in, where utilizing technology is an everyday occurrence and the ability to navigate a sea of information a necessity.


Respectfully,
Mr. U

The Jigsaw Method
WebQuests
Blogging
Concept Mapping
SchoolTube_-_Educators.jpg
diigo education pioneer

Visit Classroom 2.0

No comments: