Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sterlington Collection - Keep charging and sending jewelry to me that I do not want and I have no way of finding them to canc

Sterlington Collection - Keep charging and sending jewelry to me that I do not want and I have no way of finding them to canc

1. Written by Duane - Indianapolis, Indiana, on 26-02-2011 12:26

My wife had a similar experience. She ordered an heirloon ring size 7 on 12/24/2010 and received it mid-January. She received a size 5 a few days later that was supposedly ordered 12/27/2010. We have talked with at least ten different people at Sterlington and their parent company with now success. I wrote a letter to Sterlington on 2/15/2011 and included it with a mailing of the ring back to their Rhode Island address requesting a full refund including shipping and handling. The reason being we should not be charged for shipping and handling for something we did not order. Our local U.S. Post Office insured the package for us should Sterlington claim they never received it. They have credited our account for the purchase price but not the shipping and handling. The customer service (a big joke) tries to wear you down. I am not going to allow their unethical tactics and will be contacting the attorney generals for Rhode Island and Indiana among other consumer protection services. I would not recommend purchasing anything from Sterlington or any subsidiary of Telebrands. Shame, shame on the greedy scam artists that prey on innocent consumers.

No comments: